Helix Soundsystem will fit E-Golf

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Helix Soundsystem will fit E-Golf

Good day People,

I do not have Fender or Dynaudio and am a person who likes good sound in his car.
      I replaced the original front and rear speakers for Audison Prima 70 Watts Rms and installed the Helix Soundsystem.

Everywhere on the internet it says that E-Golf is not suitable for the Helix Soundsystem, but it IS! It is a incredible soundsystem and it is worth all the money.

What the soundsystem does is not only add a subwoofer to the speakers, it is also amplifieing and improve the front speakers in your car.

I bought it here:

m.ebay.nl/itm/Helix-Plug-Play-…VW-Dataplug-/182630706500

the cheapest place to order and what a great service!!!!
      It is important to have the sub programmed to your specific model and they will do that for you without extra cost!

When you read this you think I am making an ad for them, but I only post my experience and when I am really pleased of something, it is worth to mention to others.

2014 E-Golf 85 Kw
      From Holland

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it
    • its alrdy known.... Running it since 2018 in my E-Golf and many more also...

But thanks anyway for these Info again, perhaps someone did not noticed it. :)

It just need the newer Version with the "B"

000051419B
      E-Golf 1 von 04/18 bis 02/20 mit 34tkm. CCS / Winter / Fahrassi + / Außenspiegel / Wärmepumpe / Park Assist / weiß

E-Golf 2 ab 02/20
      CCS / Winter / Fahrassi + / Außenspiegel / Wärmepumpe / Dab+ / Rear view / Keyless / Park Assist / Deep Black Perleffekt
      Bestellt 21.10., zugelassen 31.01.20