Kompatibilität mit MK6 E-Golf 24 kWh und Hochgeschwindigkeits-Gleichstromladegeräten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Kompatibilität mit MK6 E-Golf 24 kWh und Hochgeschwindigkeits-Gleichstromladegeräten

Hallo, bitte entschuldigen Sie meinen armen Deutschen. Ich versuche, Besitzer des 2013/2014 MK6 24kWh E-Golf zu kontaktieren. Ich arbeite für Tritium und wurde informiert, dass Besitzer Probleme mit Tritium 350kW-Ladegeräten haben. Ionity verwendet Tritium-Ladegeräte an vielen Orten in ganz Deutschland.

Wenn Sie eine plötzliche Unterbrechung festgestellt haben oder keine Aufladung starten können, antworten Sie bitte.
      Auch, wenn Sie Zeit haben, ein Ladegerät zu besuchen, bitte antworten.

Vielen Dank

Les
    • Tobias is right. There are two generations of pure electric Golf MK7 - one with a 24.2kWh battery pack, and the newer one using a 35.8kWh battery. Both are 7th generation Golf, and are usually named "e-Golf 190" (smaller battery pack) and "e-Golf 300" (bigger battery pack), with the names referring to the advertised NEFZ range of the cars.

MK6 would be the small number of test vehicles Volkswagen used to develop the MK7. I don't think that there many, if any at all, of them ended up with normal customers.
      Gruß, Daniel

Unser Blog zur Elektromobilität, e-Golf und Ioniq: 1.21-gigawatt.net

Immer einen Besuch wert, jeden 1. Samstag im Monat: Elektro-Stammtisch OWL
    • Les, there should be some 190er owners in this forum who might be able to help - maybe @E-auto2014 can check if his car can charge at a Tritium station?

In the meantime it might be worth checking out this thread, where we tried to pinpoint issues with the e-Golf and HPC chargers in general: Was ist mit e-Golf und HPC?

If my memory serves me right it all came down to an software issue in the e-Golf, both 190 and 300, which was solved by a workaround on the charger side. But since I'm not doing long distance tours at the moment for obvious reasons I don't know if the issue has been fixed in general or if it still exists on some kind of charging station...
      Gruß, Daniel

Unser Blog zur Elektromobilität, e-Golf und Ioniq: 1.21-gigawatt.net

Immer einen Besuch wert, jeden 1. Samstag im Monat: Elektro-Stammtisch OWL
    • According to my recent trips there are no problems on IONITY Tritium chargers with the e-Golf 300.

And there was no fix for the car - the chargers were fixed long time ago.

By the way: IONITY changed the software recently (I think) to start the handshake even before you authenticate via RFID/App - now I don't even get the handshake problems I experienced in the past. Workaround until this fix was: Pressing the plug into the cars socket until charging starts.
      Thomas

e-Golf seit 02/18 (ging 02/22 zurück)
      Leihwagen von Audi VW ID.4 1st (10.000 km von 05/22 bis 27.09.22 inkl. Norwegen Urlaub)
      Audi Q4 40 etron ab 27.09.22 (eigentlich ab 02/22 geplant)
      Ex Telekom GET CHARGE Macher

Instagram:
      tofi.lectric (nur E-Mobility Kram)
      tofi.tf (schöne Bilder :) )
      Youtube:
      youtube.com/@tofilectric
    • During my recent trips, I also didn't recognized any charging errors at HPCs. To be honest, I didn't test Efacec, but Tritium, ABB, XCharge, Hypercharger and Delta worked fine.

Only issue is that you have to hold the plug during the handshake, the cables are very heavy and the contactors are a bit short.
      Grüße,
      Tobias

e-Golf MJ 2018 bestellt am 29.9.2017, Abholung in DD KW 3/2018 31.1.18;
      BAFA Zusage am 20.1.2018, BAFA Stufe 2 26.1.2018, BAFA Auszahlung 5.2.2018;
      Konfiguration: VDRWLSAH